We take the protection of your personal data very seriously and strictly adhere to the rules of data protection laws. Personal data is collected on this website only to the extent technically necessary. We do not share personally identifiable data with third parties without your explicit and revocable consent. This does not apply to service partners who require the transmission of data for order data processing (e.g. the shipping company responsible for the delivery and the bank responsible for processing the payment). In these cases, the amount of data transmitted is limited to the minimum required.
The following explanation gives you an overview of how we guarantee this protection and what kind of data is collected for which purpose.
1. Notice regarding the responsible controller
The controller responsible for data processing for this website is:
KOHLSCHEIN GmbH & Co. KG
A controller is the natural or legal person who, alone or together with others, decides on the purposes and means of processing of personal data (e.g. names, e-mail addresses, etc.).
The company data protection officer is always available for you:
Tel: +49 (0)2159 925 91 00
2. Collection of personal data when visiting our website
When you visit our website, the browser used on your device automatically sends information to the server of our website. This information is temporarily stored in a so-called log file. The following information will be collected without your intervention and stored until automated deletion:
• Browser type / version
• Operating system used
• Referrer URL (i.e. the previously visited page from which you came to us)
• IP address of your computer in abbreviated form (so that it cannot be assigned to a specific computer)
• Date and time of visiting our website.
The data mentioned is processed by us for the following purposes:
• To ensure a smooth connection of the website,
• To ensure comfortable use of our website,
• To evaluate system security and stability, and
• For further administrative purposes.
The legal basis for the data processing is Art. 6 (1) (f) sent. 1 GDPR. Our legitimate interest follows from the data collection purposes listed above. In no case do we use the collected data for the purpose of drawing conclusions about you as a person.
Information is stored in the cooking which results in connection with the specific device used. However, this does not mean that we are immediately aware of your identity.
In addition, to improve usability, we also use temporary cookies that are stored on your device for a specified period of time. If you visit our site again to take advantage of our services, it will automatically recognise that you have already been with us and what inputs and settings you have made so you do not have to re-enter them.
The data processed by cookies is required for the purposes mentioned in order to safeguard our legitimate interests as well as third parties according to Art. 6 (1) (f) sent. 1 GDPR.
Most browsers accept cookies automatically. However, you can configure your browser so that no cookies are stored on your computer or a notice always appears before a new cookie is created. However, disabling cookies completely may mean that you cannot use all features of our website.
4. Contact us
For questions of any kind, we offer you the opportunity to contact us via a form provided on the website. It is necessary to provide a valid e-mail address so that we know who the request came from and can answer it. Further information can be made voluntarily.
Data processing for the purpose of establishing contact with us takes place in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (a) sent. 1 GDPR on the basis of your voluntarily granted consent.
5. Analysis tools
a) Tracking tools
The tracking measures listed below and used by us are employed on the basis of Art. 6 (1) (f) sent. 1 GDPR. With these tracking measures, we want to ensure the needs-based design and the continuous optimisation of our website. On the other hand, we use the tracking measures to statistically record the use of our website and evaluate it for the purpose of optimising our offer for you. These interests are to be regarded as justified within the meaning of the aforementioned provision.
The respective data processing purposes and data categories can be found in the corresponding tracking tools. Currently, only Google Analytics is in use: the detail are as follows:
aa) Use of Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses so-called “cookies”, text files that are stored on your computer and that allow an analysis of the use of the website by you. The information generated by the cookies about your use of this website, such as:
• IP address
• Date and time of the request
• Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
• Content of the request (concrete page)
• Access status / HTTP status code
• Transferred amount of data
• Website from which the request comes
• Operating system and its interface
• Language and version of the browser software.
This information is usually transmitted to a Google server in the US and stored there. If IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be shortened beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be sent to a Google server in the US and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the website, to compile reports on website activity and to provide other services related to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
(2) The IP address provided by Google Analytics as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
(3) You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, we point out that in this case not all features of this website may be used to the full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing a browser plugin available under the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the extension “_anonymizeIp ()”. As a result, IP addresses are processed in shortened form so reference to particular persons can be excluded. As far as the data collected about you has a personal reference, it is immediately excluded and the personal data deleted immediately.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics gained through this service allow us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. For the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the US, Google has submitted to the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework, The legal basis for the processing of Google Analytics is Art. 6 (1) (f) sent. 1 GDPR.
(7) For more information about data protection related to Google Analytics, visit the Google Analytics Help Center (https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=en).
6. Integration of Google Maps
We offer you a convenient way to plan your trip to our company. We include an “iframe” from Google Maps for this purpose. As soon as you access this page, your IP address will be sent to Google. This is an American company, therefore the data is sent to non-European countries (Google participates in the EU-US PrivacyShield). If you enter your own data in this map (e.g. your own place of residence), then this data will also be transmitted.
7. Your rights
You have the following rights in connection with the processing of your personal data:
• In accordance with Art. 15 GDPR, to request information about your personal data processed by us. In particular, you can request information on the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been disclosed, the planned retention period, the right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, or opposition, the existence of a right to appeal, the source of the data, if it is not collected from us, and the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and, where appropriate, meaningful information about their details;
• In accordance with Art. 16 GDPR, to immediately demand the correction of incorrect or incomplete personal data stored with us;
• In accordance with Art. 17 GDPR, to demand the deletion of your personal data stored by us, unless the processing is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for the fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
• To demand the restriction of the processing of your personal data according to Art. 18 GDPR, as far as the accuracy of the data is disputed by you, the processing is unlawful, but you reject its deletion and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR;
• In accordance with Art. 20 GDPR, to receive your personal data provided to us in a structured, standard and machine-readable format or to request transmission to another controller;
• In accordance with Art. 7 (3) GDPR, to revoke at any time consent you have once granted to us. As a result, we are not allowed to continue the data processing based on this consent for the future; and
• In accordance with Art. 77 GDPR, to appeal to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or our headquarters.
For information and questions about data protection law, please contact us under the information in the legal notice or above.
8. Right to objection
If your personal data is processed based on legitimate interests in accordance with Art. 6 (1) (f) sent. 1 GDPR, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data in accordance with Art. 21 GDPR, provided that there are reasons for this arising from your particular situation or the objection is directed against direct advertising. In the latter case, you have a general right to objection, which must be implemented by us without you being required to specify any particular situation. If you would like to exercise your right of revocation or objection, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
9. Data security
We also take appropriate technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against accidental or intentional manipulation, partial or total loss, destruction or against unauthorised access by third parties. Our security measures are continuously improved in line with technological developments.